1. Lien (real property and personal property)
2. Levy (also called garnishment) of personal property - Bank account, auto, boat, real property and more.
3. Wage Garnishment (25% typically)
4. Till Tap (used against businesses that are judgment debtors)
5. Keeper (also used against businesses with judgments against them)
6. Assignment Order. - used to intercept money coming to independent contractors, money coming from trusts, inheritances, and more.
Most states have each of these. But a few states limit wage garnishment. And, 1 state does not permit bank levies - Rhode Island.
If you have questions about any of these, or about your state, please let me know.