1. Lien (of real property and personal property.)
2. Levy - in some places called a garnishment (bank accounts, vehicles, trusts, etc.)
3. Wage garnishment (25% of wages is the federal standard)
4. Till Tap (if the judgment debtor is a business, the sheriff can go in and empty the till.)
5. Keeper (if the judgment debtor is a business, the sheriff can go in and sit there, and collect money as customers pay)
6. Assignment order (the court orders someone who owes the judgment debt pay you instead. This is very handy for trusts, some inheritances, independent contractors, and more.)
These are the 6 basic ones. Any questions?
Let me know if something isn't clear, please